Black Pepper Buttermilk & Potato Biscuit Breakfast Sandwich
No need to drive anywhere for a fantastic breakfast sandwich. Make this one at home in minutes, and for lots less calories. Bake the biscuits for dinner and set a few aside for breakfast.
- 1 slice 30% less fat center-cut bacon
- ¼ cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons shredded 50% less fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 Black Pepper Buttermilk and Potato Biscuit, split
- 1 tomato slice
- In a small nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain on paper towel and set aside. Return skillet to heat. In a small bowl, mix egg substitute and cheese. Pour mixture into skillet and cook, turning once, about 2 minutes.
- Place biscuit bottom on a plate. Top with egg, folding in edges to fit the biscuit. Cut bacon in half and place on top of egg. Top with tomato and remaining biscuit half.
Nutritional Analysis per serving: 250 calories, 16 g protein, 30 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat, 5 g saturated fat (27% of calories from fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 1 g fiber, 827 mg sodium.