Agri-Business Week and Washington Potatoes
More people in Washington State are involved in agriculture and agri-business than any other industry. Washington Potato Commission is a proud sponsor of the agri-business week summer program for students. Learn what it takes to be in the business of feeding the world.
Washington Business Week is not only a ton of fun, but it is also about real-world experience. During the week-long teen camp you’ll take part in an intense real-world simulation where YOU are responsible for launching a new product, where you make choices that save people’s lives, compete for a new building contract, or find ways to increase the profits of your client organizations.
Although you’re competing with hundreds of other students from around Washington, you’re also having a blast working on fun and exciting group projects. At this summer camp you’ll make lifelong friends, check out college life, go to dances, participate in a talent show, watch movies, compete in a volleyball tournament, and oh so much more. Washington Business Week will be one of the best (and busiest) times of your life!
This year’s Agri-business week is in Ellensburg, WA July at Central Washington University, July 21-27. Get a jump start on your agriculture business career.
Learn more and register online at wbw.org.
What will you experience?
• Industry mentorship
• Living on a college campus with old and new friends
• Meeting new people
• Career discovery & hands-on activities
• Industry tours and employer panels
• Fun, fun, fun!
What will you learn?
• How to run your own company farm
• How food gets from the farm to your plate
• Local and international marketing for Ag
• Technology and 21st Century Farming
• The importance of STEM
• The skills critical for success in any profession
What will you get?
• 2 college credits (optional)
• Certificate of Completion
• Experience to share at a future job interview or on a college essay
Learn more about Agri-Business Week and our other pathways at www.wbw.org or contact Herman Calzadillas at (253) 561-1840 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST